Friday, January 31, 2014

Oh Happy Day!

We got word that our appraisal went through and for us to start packing!!! Seems like a long time coming, but what a happy day for us.  It's just a huge relief that has been lifted off our shoulders.  Of course, we have actually already started packing (we were staying positive!) and now we are on our way.  Last night Leven loaded up our cars with the first round of boxes to be moved into the storage unit.  I went with him and only carried small boxes and light items.  It doesn't take long for my back to give out. 
 
I cancelled my maternity pictures :( The weather is calling for rain tomorrow morning and I just didn't want anymore stress.  I've already got enough on my plate and I'm just trying to stay smart.  If the weather works out next weekend, I told the photographer to keep me in the books then.  But it's calling for SNOW! Geez Louise!
 
So tomorrow I'm going to be at Mom's all day painting.  I got the paint for the stools and shelf thingy so I'm excited to see how it will turn out.  We will also try and paint the rocking chair.  It's calling for rain all weekend so we will probably paint the baby crib next weekend. 
 
Our baby shower is on Sunday and then we will head over to a friends house for the Super Bowl.  Leven has gotten himself into like 5 different pots.  Maybe, just maybe he will win something! He's never lucky enough.  But he enjoys every bit of it. 
 
Yesterday I stayed home from work to just rest.  I didn't get out of the bed until 1:30 PM! My body was slap worn out.  My cold has come back and I'm blowing this nose again.  So frustrating.  I'm trying so hard not to grip, but I'm hitting the miserable stage and packing up a house while being pregnant is for the birds.  I can say though, I'm almost finished and can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. 
 
DB

No comments: