Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Morning Blues

Happy Monday.  Are you feeling tired as much as I am? This weekend I felt like I never slowed down.  Friday night I spent packing up boxes.  I'm having to put some stuff in boxes that is going to storage and some boxes will be going to the apartment.  I don't want to overdue it, so I stop as soon as my feet or back start hurting.  Leven and Trever were a big help this weekend. Thank goodness.  They got the baby bed, carseat and high chair down from the attic as well so I could start cleaning those up.  Not sure what happened to the high chair cover in the last 6 years, but there's not one.  So ebay here I come!
 
Saturday morning Taydem and I took our time getting up and getting dressed.  My nieces party started at 11 so we got to sleep in a bit.  Leven and Trever headed up to Dallas to watch some of Leven's other girls playing club volleyball so they missed out on the fun 2 year olds party!! It was a Mickey/Minnie Mouse themed party.  Too cute! Danin and Chrissy did a good job putting it together.  There were kiddos everywhere! Taydem had a blast, of course.  Tyler fell asleep before we even ate, opened presents or cut the cake.  She was pooped! I had to snap a picture of her!

This is one of my favorite pictures of the two.  It makes me smile thinking about Tenlee and Baylee's future with one another. 
Tyler had just woken up in this picture.  If you wanna see what a daddy's girl looks like, here she is.  She loves my brother more than anything.  You will always find her not too far from him. So sweet!
After the party, we headed back home to finish some more packing.  Just trying to do a little at a time.  I feel like I'm moving right along.  Just pray we make it to closing date.  Here's a picture of Trever and Taydem at church yesterday morning.  Trever has got this long hair and some kind of beard going on.  He needs to clean up the beard, but it does look good on him.
As soon as we got home from church, we started loading up our cars with "apartment stuff."  Since we are going to Carthage at least two days a week for volleyball practice, we figured we would drop off a load at the apartment everytime we pass through Tatum.  So we loaded up some bedroom furniture and all the boxes I had packed up so far.  The apartment has new carpart and it smells like a new home.  It's small, but I think it's perfect for us. 
 
Last night I showed Leven the house plans that I have been working on and he actually loved it and agreed with me.  I couldn't believe it! Once we have this baby girl and get settled completely in the apartment we will take our plans and have them drawn up and the building process will be under way! Hopefully we can save some money while also living in the apartment. 
 
I hope you each have a wonderful week. 
DB

No comments: