Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Get in my belly

 
Happy Wednesday! My King Ranch Chicken turned out excellent.  So excellent that I decided to have it today for lunch. And I'm sure I will eat it once more for supper.  A good thing about Trever going back to college is there is actual leftovers when I cook.  If he's here, it will be gone in one sitting! (Sorry Trever!!)
Speaking of Trever, here's a kind of recent picture of him.  I never see him enough to take a picture of him.  He's ready to get this Spring semester over with so he can get out of East Texas. I don't blame him. 
Seriously a picture of a donut.  This is someting I was craving at 4:00 today at my office.  I can't help myself.  I really can't.  I walk by it and all I can think about is warming it up in the microwave and how good it will taste. And it was soooooooo good! I need to take advantage of these situations, bc once Tenlee is here....my will power has got to be stronger and I must be harder on myself!  
 
So cheers to donuts!
Tonight my club volleyball team has their first game (scrimmage).  We needed to scrimmage someone before we left for San Antonio this weekend.  Worked out wonderfully because it's in Longview! Yippee for not having to drive to Carthage.   

No comments: