Thursday, January 9, 2014

Enough already..

I have been sick with a cold for more than a week now.  I am about to cut my nose off (not really)! But having to blow my brains out every 15 minutes is about to drive me cookoo! I am taking medicine but, um....I don't think it's working very well. 
 
So last night I added my new iron pill to the rest of the pile.  I can't stand taking medicine.  Sorry I'm complaining today, but goodness.
One more complaint then I'm done----> Enough of this nasty weather already! This is probably why I can't seem to get well.

Club volleyball is going really good.  I know I say it every year, but I LOVE this group of girls.  Just the sweetest most hard working gals ever! I can't stand the fact that I can't get out there and play along with them.  Two practices ago I was tossing free balls over the net while the girls were playing it out.  I was standing in the middle of the court with the ball cart in front of me (well it was mainly to the side of me).  All of a sudden our middle hit a good one, and I mean GOOD ONE right at me.  I turned my hip and stuck my butt out so my belly would hide behind the ball cart.  The ball hit me right on the side of my hip.  I was completely ok and I was pumped because of how good the hit was.  But the other coach freaked out and pretty much everyone else in the gym.  So I got fired from throwing free balls over the net.
 
I'm excited about our first tournament.  We are heading to San Antonio for two days of volleyball.  Leven is going with me and Taydem will stay with my parents on this tournament.  She will drive us crazy in the car for that 5-6 hour drive!
 
After the weekend of volleyball in San Antonio, the next weekend will consist of my nieces 2nd birthday party.  They are having their birthday together this year! Awesome. Then the following weekend (which is also Super Bowl Sunday), our family and friends are throwing us that joint baby shower.  So we are pretty much booked up for a few weekends.  I wasn't going to register, but I decided I better register for a few things.  It's been over 6 years since I've had any kind of baby stuff in my house. 
 
Happy Thursday!
DB

No comments: