Friday, January 24, 2014

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday, right? This week has probably been the fastest week I've had in a long time.  Just flew right by. Late afternoon and last night we had some chilly weather come through East Texas.  When Leven picked Taydem up from school, it was snowing! I missed out.  She was so excited and then bummed out when she got home and there was NO snow in Longview. 
This little girl is not going to be happy with me come Monday.  She has to get a cavity filled AND she's missing the first day of gymnatics!!  She has always done so well at the dentist, but I'm afraid after this trip she's not gonna want to ever go back. And speaking of teeth, she's about to lose one of her front top teeth! She wiggled and wiggled on that thing last night.  It wouldn't suprise me if she lost it today at school.
This picture of Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus cracks me up. 
 I just had to share it!
I have been waiting for Quaker to make this. And finally they have.  I have been hooked on Quaker's Apples and Cinnamon since I was a little wee one.  And it's the only oatmeal I like or will even eat. It's perfect to have up at the office for breakfast.  It's just like the instant mac and cheese.  Fill the water up to the line and microwave for about a minute.  And wah-la! Thank you Quaker Oatmel people! I also brought some milk to the office this morning and a banana.  Feeling healthy this morning :)
Today on my lunch break I'm having to meet Danin in Longview to look for some hostess gifts for the ones throwing us the baby shower.  Then rush back to the office. 
Ugh...I hate being rushed.  Hopefully we find something today!
 
Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
Stay warm
 
DB

No comments: