Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New friend

This little booger right here (heating pad) has been my best friend lately.  With all this packing and moving business, my back is pretty much gone by the end of the night.  I decided to bring it to work with me on Monday and it's just wonderful.
I keep telling myself "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"
Since I have volleyball practice tonight in Carthage, Leven loaded up my car last night with more stuff to drop off at the apartment. Little by little.  We will get there!
Today during my lunch break I'm going to go rent us a storage unit so we can start loading that thing up with boxes and what little furniture will go in there. Leven figured he would take a load each day until it's all said and done.  This storage unit is in Longview and not too far from our house.  We don't want to spend that extra money on a moving company.
 "We think we can, we think we can, we think we can!" 
 
Saturday morning after my maternity pictures, Mom and I are going to start painting everything.  I will def do before and after photos! For some reason, I'm excited about doing this.  We will paint the baby crib and rocking chair.  And then we are painting some stools and a shelf for the apartment kitchen. 
 
I finally picked out my little outfits for my photo shoot.  Picking out clothes for pictures is stressful and having this big belly out front and center is even more stressful.  So I decided on three different outfits.  I'm getting spray tanned tomorrow after work.  Thank goodness.  For some reason, tan fat is better looking than pasty white fat! haha
Or at least that's what I'm telling myself.
 
Happy Hump Day!
DB

No comments: