Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Gave in

My goal of growing out my nails is looking pretty good! Go ME!

I have been going back and forth with the idea of having maternity pictures taken.  I didn't do it with Taydem and I love the idea of having Taydem in some of the pictures with me this time around.  I have been searching Pinterest trying to get pic ideas and an idea on what to wear.  It's so cold right now. Well the weather is a hit or miss.  So I gave in and decided to go ahead.  I asked the lady taking the photos if we could take them ASAP before my big butt got any bigger! So we have it scheduled for Feb. 1. Should be fun at least! I just pray that the weather isn't too chilly. 
Below are a few shots that I like.
This picture is of our friend! Isn't this shot beautiful? She is due at the beginning of March and she's the one that talked me into having my photos taken. She is also the photographer that took our family pictures last year.
~LOVE~


1 comment:

Kristen said...

yay!!! I'm so glad you went for it. You'll be so thankful you did <3