Thursday, January 23, 2014

Official(ly)-- the word of the day

We today I am officially 30 weeks pregnant.  I seriously can NOT believe how fast my pregnancy has gone.  10 more weeks! And with the packing of the house and moving, it's going to go by even faster.  Tenlee will be here before we know it. AWH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
The 10 days for the buyers to back out is officially over.  Thank goodness we can breathe a little.  Today the appraiser is coming out to appraise our house.  Once that is said and done, I am gonna start calling all the utility companies and let them know when our closing date is to get everything turned off or switched over.  I also have to call the Tatum Post Office and get a PO Box #.  That will be a first for me.  Just call me Busy Barker for the next few weeks.
 
This weekend we have my nieces 2nd birthday down in Tatum (Brit and Tyler are having their parties together this year).  Since we are going to Tatum, we are going to drop off a load of stuff at the apartment.  My mom said the new carpet should be all down by tomorrow.  We had keys made yesterday. I am so thankful for my parents.  They are such a huge support for us.  But we want to bring loads of stuff down to the apartment as much as we can so we don't have much for the moving company to do.  I mainly want the moving company to move stuff to the storage unit. 
 
It's getting official folks! Praise God!

Last night at volleyball practice some of my girls told me to look over at Taydem.  And this is what we caught her doing. Selfies with my phone. This girl is ca-razy! I bet she had about 30 pictures on there.  So I saved a few.
Taydem is more than ready for Tenlee to get here.  She talks about her every day, rubs and kisses my belly and plays with her baby things.  I signed Taydem up for gymnastics yesterday.  Can't wait and I know she's excited.
 
DB
 
 

No comments: