Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby Love

I think this is a good amount of baby clothes to start with.  Considering they are 6 years old!  Danin and I are so blessed with wonderful friends and family.  They are throwing us a joint baby shower at the beginning of February!

Saturday we headed to Tyler to find some Annie Sloan paint (painting the rocking chair and baby bed) and to buy myself some maternity clothes.  We got the paint and got the clothes. Oh, and some Marble Slab!
When we got home from shopping, Taydem and I decided to go for a walk.  I needed some exercise (walking off that Marble Slab) and Taydem wanted to ride her bike.  I love that she can ride without training wheels now.  Makes it a whole lot easier for the both of us. 

Yesterday I had another doctor appointment along with another sonogram and the wonderful glucose test.  I passed the glucose test (yippee!!) but found out I'm anemic.  Which just means I need more iron in my body.  She called in a subscription for some iron pills and I should be getting those sometime today.  Tenlee is getting BIG.  She is weighing 2 1/2 lbs and really starting to fill out.  Her due date went up a day because of her size.  So now we are looking around 4-4-14! And this is the day I really want to have her.  She would not stop moving.  I finally rolled over on my side and she captured only 2 shots of her.  The one with her hand next to her face looks like she's smiling.  Awh! It's getting so close and so real! Hopefully this weekend we will move Trever's bedroom furniture down to Tatum to the apartment where we will live while our house is getting built.  Then I can start working on Tenlee's room.  Poor Trever is getting kicked out!
Time for the blonde highlights to hit the road.  I love change.  So I am going back to dark brown and I think I'm cutting it around the length below.  So we will see after this afternoon what I decide to do! If only I could get my hair to be wavy like that.

No comments: