Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Smoooth Sailing....

My new favorite.....new thing.....
 

I'm pretty much addicted to these smoothies already. They are so easy, no blender needed.  Just add whatever juice you like and SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE.  After shaking I put mine back in the freezer for about 10 minutes to get it even thicker. 

I almost have everything that I need to have when Tenlee gets here.  I bought her mattress yesterday for  her crib and I needed a couple more bras for myself. Mom picked up the changing table pad yesterday.  This morning a lady I work with brought me a gift. 
 The sweetest two outfits...gets me all giddy inside!
 
Congrats to the Tatum boys on winning their basketball game last night.  They won by only 2 points.  I can only imagine how exciting that game was.  The next round of play is Friday night against Marlin.  It's probably going to be more like a "track meet" then a basketball game.  I bet both teams are extremely fast.  Hopefully Leven and I will drive to Nac to watch this one. 

~DB~ 
 

No comments: