Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mi Casa

The rocking chair and baby crib are finished with paint------> THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM! My parents brought it to the apartment yesterday and started putting it together but ran out of time.  They were headed to Whitehouse to watch those Tatum Eagles play some basketball.  So we will get it put together when we can. 
 [Both the girls and boys won their basketball games last night and advance to the next round!!]
 
Yesterday afternoon, after my wonderful pedicure, my feet and ankles kept swelling.  I seriously couldn't even bend my toes.  I drove home with my sandals off and once I was home, put my feet up ASAP! Today I wore flip flops and right now I have a bowl turned upside down, under my desk, with my feet UP! I'm not going to touch salt or a Dr. Pepper today.  Let's just see if doing these things will help. 
 
I wanted to show you a couple pictures from Taydem's "new" room.  I am learning to adjust to not having much storage space and we are doing just fine.  Once I have the bedding in the crib, I will take a few pictures of the girls final look.

 
 I want to send a HAPPY BIRTHDAY shout out to my handsome, smart and athletic nephew, TRUITT! His birthday was yesterday and he turned 9!!
 
 
We are still looking for a home for a cat, Buddy! He has NO claws and is a house cat. Spread the word for us.....thank you
 
Hump Day? Why yes it is!
~DB~

No comments: