Monday, February 17, 2014

Recap the weekend

How was your Valentine's Day?
We had a good time over in Shreveport.  I'm not gonna lie, I was ready to hit my pillow ASAP! Carrying all this weight around is tough.  Speaking of weight- this morning Taydem says, "Momma, can I tell you something? Your legs are getting fat." Then she immediately responds with, "I'm sorry I just said that." Honest honest.  She then tries to explain herself and says that my butt is also getting bigger and with both my butt and legs getting bigger at the same time, it's not so bad.  Wow! Thank you Taydem!!
How many more weeks do I have??
Geez!
 
Saturday morning Leven got up and headed into Longview to get a haircut and run by the house to see how well the cleaning lady did.  He said it looked great! While he was gone, I decided to tackle the new carseat slipcover I bought for Tenlee.  Out of all of Taydem's baby stuff, I kept the crib, high chair and carseat.  But the carseat needed some attention so I bought a 5 piece set to kind of make it look new.  Took me about 30 minutes, but I finally figured it out.  I think it's adorable!


We got all the boxes and tubs finally unloaded and needed to take a few things over to my brother's house to put in his attic.  Our apartment is finally finished! Mom came over yesterday after church and helped me hang the final pictures.  I'm so glad we decided to hang them.  It just makes it feel more like a home.  I think it looks awesome.  I will have to take a few pictures of the apartment to show you what we are working with! We went from 2350 sq ft to about 1000 sq ft.
 
Austyn came over to play with Taydem while we hung the pictures and I told them once we were finished I would take them to the park.  Yesterday was so pretty outside. 
 Hopefully NO MORE COLD WEATHER. 


Happy Monday!
 Have a wonderful week
~DB~

No comments: