Thursday, February 6, 2014

Swollen

This morning was def a "hot chocolate" kind of morning.  Since I don't like coffee, I drank a Dr. Pepper first to wake my butt up and then since it's so chilly outside I made myself this cup of tasty wonder!
My brother and Chrissy have been living it up in Las Vegas these past few days. 
Check them out!
My parents have been keeping their three kids while they have been gone.  My Mom said last night she felt like she was raising kids again.  Doing homework, taking Truitt to basketball practice, cooking breakfast AND supper, bath time, Tyler's "time out chair, etc.  We didn't have NO kind of time out chair growing up....we had spankin time.  Guess it's a little different with grandkids, ha!
I have the sweetest Mom's that take pictures of Taydem when they do fun things at school.  Since I'm working I don't get to do and see all this fun stuff! Her teacher is really good also about taking pictures of the kids! Yesterday was a huge success for their 100th Day of School!

I was pleased with how hard my volleyball team worked for me last night.  I'm sure it's not real easy taking a huge pregnant woman serious, but they were awesome.  By the time I got home my feet and legs were HUGE! Swollen all up...ha! So today during my lunch break...guess what's on the agenda? A pedicure! I'm going to tell them to give me an extra rub down!
 
DB

No comments: