Friday, February 14, 2014

The Day of LOVE

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday when I got home from work Leven had bought Taydem and myself some yummy Valentine's treats.  He bought Taydem a little teddy bear and some candy and he bought me CANDY! Chocolate of course.  He knows what I like.  He said it was for Tenlee too.  So last night while laying in bed, watching American Idol, we munched on these KitKats!
I love him more and more every day!
 
And speaking of American Idol, it is so much better than last season.  They have picked some really good singers (and song writers) this year.  The producers did a good job turning the show around.  It needed it terribly after the season it had last year. 
Leven and I make some beautiful babies! I just love this sweet picture of Taydem.  She has been a "smiler" from the moment she entered this world.  Her name actually means "cheerful!"
Fits her perfectly.
It makes me wonder how much alike Tenlee and Taydem will be.   
Tonight I am looking forward to a little adult time.  We have been going and going this past month and I'm ready to sit and visit and EAT GOOD! Mom is keeping Brittyn and Taydem for us, just in case we get home later than planned. 
 
These three are my special Valentine's
 
 

No comments: