Thursday, February 13, 2014

Big and well....BIG

This chocolate covered strawberry was calling my name a little while ago. 
Big AND Juicy! 

 
I am sooooooooooooo over being pregnant!
 
I seriously can barely fit in the shower in the apartment. Yes, it's small...but both my ends (belly & butt) are almost touching the sides of the shower. I have no idea how I'm supposed to shave my legs.  I'm afraid if I sit down in there I won't be able to get up. 
 
Last night Leven and I both agreed that we think the apartment is very cozy.  After this weekend, I think we will have all the pictures hung on the walls and all the extra "stuff" out of there.  My brother told us we can store whatever we needed to in his attic.  Thank goodness.  That will free up a little space. 
 
Leven is going to either get really mad at me or he's going to learn to change his ways a little bit.  That apartment is just too small for him to be leaving his crap all over the place.  In our house, it wasn't that big of a deal if he left 5 pairs of shoes laying around.  He CANNOT do that in the apartment.  Everything has a PLACE in the apartment.  So he better get ready for me to grip at him everytime he takes his underwear and socks off right by the hamper and puts them on the FLOOR!!! First of all I can't bend over to pick the things up and secondly, the hamper is RIGHT THERE! Help a sista out.....geez!
 
Last night when we got home from volleyball practice, this is what I found from that morning: his toothbrush laying on the counter (I just bought a toothbrush "holder" for our 3 toothbrushes), his hair gel, razor, shaving cream, deoderant and toothpaste (which also has a "holder") ALL on the counter around the sink.  Having two sinks in your master bath is a must people!!!  Now he has his own basket in the closet to put his things in once he's finished with them. Remember everything has a PLACE! It takes like 15 seconds to put back everything.  Again, help a sista out!!! If Trever was living with us, I'm sure this baby would've already made her arrival with them both stressing me out. 
 Like father like son!
 And that's NO JOKE!  
I love you Leven!
(Hopefully he reads this post!) 
 
~DB~

No comments: