Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Let's get organized

It is nasty, cold and wet here in East Texas.  This kind of weather makes it hard to roll out of bed (I'm not kidding about the "rolling" out of bed!). But I'm up and ready to tackle another day. 
 
Last night Leven and I loaded up our cars and headed back to the storage unit.  I feel like we are making some pretty good progress.  Once we got back home, we loaded up my car with apartment stuff.  Tonight Danin and I are going to go through all my baby shower gifts and separate all the duplicates and things I have too many of. So my car is loaded down with more baby stuff.  Until we get all the bedroom furniture in the rooms, there will be tons of little piles scattered across the apartment.  Speaking of baby shower gifts, I am blessed to have some talented family and friends.  My cousin Peyton and my friends Lacey and Samantha made us some awesome burp clothes and a few more handmade items......LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. The burpclothes below are the ones Samantha made.  Tonight I will have to take a few more pictures of the others to share with you. 

Tomorrow is the 100th day of school.  If you have a young one, then you know all about this special day and how most schools make it a pretty big deal.  So this year Taydem's class each had to make a poster board and make sure "100" items were on the board.  You could do whatever you wanted.  So I took it to Pinterest and found this little idea.  Of course Taydem's picture doesn't look quite like the one on Pinterest, but you get the idea.  I also added the little pharse to it.  So she has buttons and gem stones on her poster board (100 of these little things to be exact!).  The pinterest picture used all buttons, but I couldn't find just all buttons.  So we managed.
I had another visit yesterday with my OB/GYN.  Everything is still going smoothly. 
Blood pressure-check. 
Heart beat-check.
And I'm measuring right at 31 weeks-check.
I see her again in a couple of weeks and then my next visit I will have one last sonogram. 
 
Make today a good one.
DB

No comments: