Tuesday, February 18, 2014

OH the JOYS..............

......of being pregnant.  Have I told you that I'm over this pregnancy already?
I hate to be "Crabby Cathy" but goodness gracious. 
This is what I see every morning while getting dressed....
I sit on a stool and do my hair and makeup bc it seems to make me feel a little more comfortable then standing.  I have my shirt rolled up so you could see my growing tummy, but none of my shirts cover this belly all the way. I feel like an old man wearing a shirt too small with his gut hanging out the bottom for all to see. You know the kind.....
 
Today I thought I would wear sandals to give my feet and ankles some breathing room, but I'm not even sure if that was a good idea.  Obviously these sandals are a little too tight.  I couldn't wait to get a pedicure during my lunch hour. 
 Check these suckers out:

 
Where on earth did my ankles dissappear too? My feet did the same thing with Taydem, but I just assumed it was the 100 degrees, late summer with her.  And check out those indentions where my sandals were.  The sad thing about the whole pedicure, the lady couldn't even get my pants up over my calves.  I fell asleep while she waxed some lady's eyebrowns (probably the best 5 minute power nap I've ever had!) and when she got back my pants were soaking wet.  I didn't even know they were in the water.  Sad Devin, sad.
 
I promise, I don't complain this much to Leven.  I vent on my blog because it's kind of like my little journal of thoughts.  And my sister and I vent to each other like every hour.  We love to compare EVERYTHING with our pregnancies.  We also both can't wait to have these babies and start working on getting skinny! We both have jogging strollers and we hope to put them in good use. 
 
So enough is enough with the complaining.
  I am very blessed to have my baby and this ever growing bump!
 
Now to end this post on a positive note.  We have found a perk to living in the apartment:
SONIC!
(You can kind of see Leven standing at the left waiting on the bag of ice!
Which means, yes, he just walked over there!)
 
 SONIC ICE!
 
~DB~

No comments: