Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Size them up

Here's a little side by side comparison of my two girls.  Taydem is on the left at 28 weeks and Tenlee is on the right at 27 weeks.  They favor a little I guess.
Today was college signing day at Carthage High School. Leven's top volleyball player is headed to the University of Tennessee!! Go Vols! Can't wait to follow her these next few years. He also found out today that another one of his seniors has decided to play at the next level.  That means right now at this moment, he has 10 girls playing college volleyball.  Now that's pretty impressive!
Leven is one proud Papa!

The other night I was taking a really HOT bath and in walks Leven with this yummy HOT Fudge Sunday! How did I ever get so lucky with him.  Best surprise of that day...haha! I can honestly say that was my first time eating something while taking a bath.  It was pretty wonderful.

I can't get this picture to turn how I want it.  But these are the burp cloths my cousin Peyton made for Tenlee. Super cute.  Danin and I spent a couple of hours last night sorting through all of the baby stuff.  I feel like it doesn't even look like we did much.  Between Taydem and Tenlee, that room is going to be a little cramped.  I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to store everything. This may be the first time in my life that I don't have a lot of storage space.  I will find a way and make it all work out though.
Tonight we have volleyball practice and the head coach can't be there.  So that means I get to run practice.  It sucks though because I can't do a whole lot with the girls.  Tossing the ball is about as far as I get to go.  So my practice is going to have to work around what I can and can't do. 
It's Wednesday!!!!
DB

No comments: