Monday, March 3, 2014

March----MADNESS

March is here!
And this weather is still just MADNESS around our parts.  Saturday was beautiful and 80 degrees. This morning we wake up to snow, sleet and ice and 20 degrees.  Good gosh! Mother Nature can not make up her mind at all. 
 
Friday morning Taydem woke up with a horrible ear infection.  I am so helpless when she gets these.  I feel so bad and I want to take her pain away.  She just cries and moans, rolls around, she was even hitting things this time.  So I called every doctor that I knew but they were all booked until after lunch.  Well there was no way we were waiting that long.  So I took her into Longview to a health clinic.  They got her right in and prescribed her some medicine.  On the way home she kept telling me that she just didn't feel good.  I'm thinking bc of her ear.  Well, was I wrong! She threw up....poor thing.  So I put her to bed.  She then threw up all in her bed.  So I spent the next hour washing sheets.  She slept for 4 hours after that.  Poor baby was sick! I just prayed that I didn't get it.  And so far so good.  That night Leven stayed home with her while I went to the boys basketball play off game with my parents and Danin.  They killed Marlin like 79-28.  It was a horrible game to watch.  So the next morning Leven woke up and said he wanted to go watch their next game.  I was pumped.  We jumped in the car and headed to Nacogdoches.  This game would be much better and would determine who goes on to the state tournament.  By far the BEST.GAME.I.HAVE.EVER.SEEN!  Wow.  We went into overtime and won a buzzer beater shot.  Check out the highlights below:
 
Thank goodness I didn't go into labor.  I tried to stay seated the majority of the game so I wouldn't get to overly excited.

CONGRATS TO THE TATUM BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM. MAKES ME SO PROUD OF MY HOMETOWN. THIS IS WHY I LOVE A SMALL TOWN!
 
 

No comments: