Thursday, March 20, 2014

Set Dates

As of this morning, we have our delivery dates set.  Danin and I were at the doctor at the same time this morning so she decided to go ahead and schedule our baby's birthdates so the hospital wouldn't get filled up on those days.  I'm scheduled for Monday, March 31st and Danin is scheduled for Thursday, April 3rd.  Either one of us could very easily go into labor before these days, but at least we have a date set just in case.  So this means another 2 weeks of bed rest for Danin.  These next 11 days will fly by for me.  And I'm happy with this day because I'm just 4 days away from making it to 40 weeks.  So Tenlee should be good and plump! I go back to see my doctor next Wednesday and Danin will visit her twice next week. 
 
Last night I cooked dinner for Danin and her hubby while Leven was at club volleyball practice [Of course I saved him some!]  I figured since she was stuck in the bed all day I would do something nice for her.  Plus Taydem has been begging me for some chicken and rice.  After we ate, I jumped in Danin's bath tub and took a nice relaxing bath! I hate that our apartment only has a shower.  I figured me cooking and her letting me use her tub was a pretty good trade off! 
 
The night times are getting harder and harder.  I have finally moved into Taydem's bed and put her in the bed with Leven.  I feel I sleep better alone and plus I'm not havin to listen to Leven snore and I'm not waking him up everytime I go to the restroom.  Speaking of going to the restroom....8 times last night! Geez     But that's still not my record.  I went 11 times one night while pregnant with Taydem.  I try not to drink much before bedtime, but I'm so thirsty. How many more days until she's born?? ☺
 
So today is the first day of SPRING and the first day of MARCH MADNESS!
 I know what will be on our TV tonight!
 
~DB~
 
 
 

No comments: