Monday, March 10, 2014

Heartbreaker

The Tatum boys won the semi final game against Bushland on Friday, but came up short against Ponder on Saturday.  The game was televised and I sat and watched it on my couch.  We played so well up until the 4th quarter...the most important quarter of the entire game.  We even had a 14 pt lead in the 3rd quarter at one time.  Ponder was a tough team and you can see why they have won state several times in the past.  Proud of our boys making it that far, but it's always a heartbreaker when you get that close.  I caught some pictures from the TV of my family and then some other pictures from the game. 

 This was during the 4th quarter when things started going Ponder's way.
My brother looks real happy! I'm glad my sister in law is still cheering!!
 Mom and Dad at the bottom left. Again...dad looks real excited!
 Aidan is the middle "T"! I just love this picture of he and his friends. 
 I'm sure we will see this picture again in the future.
 Ally Austyn and her cute self!
 
This weekend was the perfect weekend for me to get some rest.  I almost feel like a new person this morning.  We watched the movie, "12 Years a Slave." Wonderful story and great movie.  It's hard at times to watch movies like this.  We are blessed this day and time to have our freedom. A must see!
 
I took Taydem to the park yesterday and Danin and Brittyn and my friend Alicia and her son Cannon met us up there.  Cannon is also in kindergarten.  Taydem needed to get out of the apartment for a little bit.  She was bouncing off the walls.  Today Leven is taking Taydem to Academy to finish getting the rest of her softball stuff.  (Remember they are on Spring Break....lucky turds!) I told Leven I would meet them in Longview just to make sure he gets everything.  Her first practice is tomorrow night! I'm also going to run by Hobby Lobby.  I need some kind of hanger for all of Tenlee's bows and headbands.  So I'm going to try and make something. 
 
I'm sure you have now heard of the app, Flappy Bird  ??  Well this is one game I am horrible at.  I can't even play it because I get so frustrated.  Taydem actually loves it and is way better than me.  Her new high score is 44.  Trever told me his highest score is like 204....what?
 
Another week...another dollar!
Make it a good one. 
This week is a big week for Danin and I.  Can't wait until Thursday.
 
~DB~ 

No comments: