Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Smokin

This past weekend my Uncle and his family competed in a BBQ Cookoff in Louisiana.  This was his first time entering any kind of contest like this and he took home Reserve Grand Champion!! My Aunt and his kiddos bought him a really nice BBQ pit for Christmas and he put that thing to good use this past weekend.  Super proud of him and all the rest of them! The only thing I'm gonna say now is when is he gonna feed this big ole pregnant woman some RIBS!
 
Aunt Susan and Uncle Robbie
 
This is my favorite picture: My 90 year old Meme, my Uncle Robbie and his two sons Colton and Austin and his daughter Sterling and her husband Steven!
 
My super sweet SIL, Chrissy, is letting me borrow my nieces baby bedding for Tenlee.  I'm sure I've already mentioned this somewhere in my blog, but I wanted to say it again! She brought it over to me last week and I think now the girls room is pretty much complete. 
Now we just need a BABY!
 

 
Danin and I created a "Baby Pool Game" for our two girls.  It's $5 to play and whoever scores the most points wins all the money in the pot.  They all have to guess the date of her arrival, time, height and weight.  Danin and I are also playing since neither one of us know exactly what will happen.  We go next week, March 13th (yes, both of us go that day) for our last sonogram and then a check up with our doctor.  This sonogram will tell us a little more about how much they are weighing now. 
 
Happy Tuesday folks!!
 Taydem is getting herself a haircut this afternoon.  She's been begging me for the past two weeks to cut her hair.  I didn't realize just how long it had gotten.  But she wants it cut pretty short.  Leven isn't too happy about it, but it will grow back.  She's just tired of sleeping with it and it wrapping up around her head at night. lol I will def post a before and after picture of her tomorrow.
 
Leaving you today with this picture:
 
Do you see it??
 
~DB~

No comments: