Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Let the countdown begin!!

Yesterday I stayed home from work.  I've been having quite a few cramping moments and my back is a whole other story.  And I'm so glad I stayed home. I didn't get out of my bed unless to go to the restroom or make myself something to eat.  My feet didn't swell at all and if I did cramp I could curl up in my bed until it stopped.
 
This morning I had my last doctor's visit.  I was dilated right at a 2 and 50% effaced.  So I'm making some progess.  But the date is still set for Monday the 31st.  Unless she decides to come this weekend.  But I doubt it.  Today is my last day at work.  I'm looking forward to relaxing these next 5 days.  I need it for sure!
 
Danin finally got to come home today.  It took awhile for her blood pressure to get back down to normal.  She wants so bad to be in the room when I give birth to Tenlee.  Hopefully it will happen for her.
 
This post is short and sweet.  The next time I blog, I will have our precious baby!
Until then....say a prayer for us!
 
~DB~

No comments: