Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Staying Calm

I haven't had any more major cramps since Sunday night.  My stomach still tends to tighten up throughout the day but I think that's just because there's no more room inside for her.  I'm very ready to head back to the doctor on Thursday to see if there's any changes in my cervix.  Fingers crossed that I've made some kind of progress.
 
Danin was released from the hospital again last night and is put on bed rest.  She also goes to the doctor on Thursday for a checkup.  The doctor wants to see Danin two times a week now and they have moved her C-Section up to 38 weeks instead of 39. 
 So now we are even closer together. 
Ca-RAZY!
 
Taydem has Tball practice again tonight and she had tumbling last night.  She loves all her little activities.  I think, she thinks she's all grown up! Here's a picture of her and her friend Julia.  So thankful for Julia's mom for taking Tay to tumbling every Monday for us. 
 
 And speaking of Taydem, she is going to be HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY, when she gets home today.  I bought her the movie, Frozen! She saw it 3 times in the movie theatre and has been begging me to buy it for her. 
 
 
Do you ever shop on Zulilly? OMG...I need to stay off this website.  I feel like if I buy Tenlee something, then I need to buy Taydem something.  It adds up quickly, but the deals are so good and the clothes are adorable.  I am like a kid at Christmas everytime I go get the mail!
 
 
Have you gotten your March Madness basketball bracket filled out yet?  My office is doing a little pot.  It costs $5 to play and whoever has the most points when it's all said and done, wins! I love doing this, because it makes me watch and keep up with the games better.  PLUS this year, someone could win 1 BILLION DOLLARS!!! It's not so easy either.  Last year there were so many upsets in the first round that everyone's brackets were screwed up from the start!
 
~DB~

No comments: