Thursday, October 31, 2013

Throwing it back

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
 
I wanted to share a few pictures from past Halloweens.  Taydem was 2 in this little kitty outift. Adorable....
Today was 4 in this ladybug inspired tutu outfit!
And I was 30 (hehe) in this get up with my good friend Natalie!

Today after work I'm going to head down to Tatum to help get Tay dressed up in her pretty angel costume.  Angel-fits her perfectly! Then we are going to go from house to house in the JK Acres neighborhood! Our future neighborhood (one day!) with all of our family.  Can't wait to see my nieces and nephews and all the other kiddos.  There are tons of kids in this neighborhood.  Taydem is so excited.  Hopefully her Bubba will come and walk her around.  She asked me last night if he was taking her again this year.  She misses him so much.
So get ready for pictures to come tomorrow!
 
In the baby news- I am 18 weeks TODAY! Moving along....we still don't have a name picked out.  I don't know why it's so hard this time.  There hasn't been one name that has just jumped out at us. Friends and family are constantly giving us ideas....but we just can't make a decision.  So Baby Barker it is for now.....

No comments: