Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The day before

Today is October 8th. Which means tomorrow is my birthday....October 9th!
Yippee....I'm turning 33!
My boss and I share the same birthday.  But he's older, turning the big 4-0! So tomorrow the ladies in the office wanted to throw us a little party together.  But I had a meeting scheduled in Plano tomorrow and wasn't going to be here.  So instead they gave me this awesome gift today!!


I have never gotten one of these before so I was in love with it.  The fruit is really good and it's so beautiful! I have been eating this all day. (BTW-my meeting ended up getting cancelled, so now I get to enjoy tomorrow as well!!)

I'm not sure what it is, but I sure do love getting my hair done.  If I had all the money in the world, I would have a personal hair and makeup assistant for sure.  With this being said, I'm getting my hair done today after work.  I love love love a change.  Especially with my hair.  So today I'm going really light.  A little nervous, but it's just color, right? When I color my hair dark in the fall/winter it washes my face out.  I'm too white! So tomorrow I will have a picture for you.
This is the look I'm going for! So we shall see.......


Until next time......


 

No comments: