Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A Little Doll

I was looking through some old pictures and came across this little cutie.  Taydem was about 26 months right here.  I can remember going to have these pictures made like it was yesterday.  So dang cute.  Now that baby girl #2 is on the way, I wonder if she will favor Taydem in any way. 
The people that came and looked at the house yesterday wanted to come back again this morning.  I had to run home and turn on lights, spray "smell good", pick up and make the beds.....once more! But them wanting to look at the house again, is a good thing! Please dear Lord!!

And to annouce some more exciting news in my life: MY SISTER IS PREGNANT TOO!  She is about 2 weeks behind me and she found out this morning that she is having a little GIRL! I am so excited. They already know they are going to name her Baylee Monroe. So sweet. So now my little girl will have a best friend to grow up with. Awesome awesome news! God is Good!
 
GIVE A STRANGER A COMPLIMENT
THANK GOD FOR ALL YOUR MANY BLESSINGS
YEA FOR COOLER WEATHER HEADED OUR WAY
HAVE SOME PRIDE
 
 
 

1 comment:

Casi said...

Congrats to you and to Danin! I'm so happy for both of y'all!! :)