Thursday, October 17, 2013

Daddy's Girl

Last night Taydem wanted me to read her new book to her that she bought at the book fair but I was about to jump in the bath.  So she asked Leven.  I figured he would've said no, but he said SURE.  It was the sweetest thing.  The book was about fairies and Taydem was all into.  Leven on the other hand had no idea what the book was even talking about.  Funny! So very quietly I recorded just a little bit of him reading to her.  Excuse my bra on the bed.  If I had moved it, he probably would've figured out what I was doing.  Sneaky sneaky!
 

Thank goodness for leggings! I plan on wearing leggings practically my entire pregnancy.  The are comfy and I can always wear them again once the baby is here.  So yesterday I stepped out of my comfort zone and bought these two wild pairs.  WHOA! I thought, why not? Tall boots, sweaters and scarfs! My kind of weather.  Oh and big belly!
Speaking of belly....this thing grew some over night.  I'm 16 weeks today.  And seriously this thing is already getting out of control.  Again, thank goodness for cooler weather.  Layer on the clothes to cover this growing belly!

Last night Chrissy came over after choir practice and Leven and I signed the CONTRACT.  It was the greatest feeling.  So now we wait. We pack. We get organized.  And then we close on November 26th! This will give us plenty of time to find a storage unit, pack up tons of boxes, move into my parents apartment,and the most important thing.....no rushing = no stressing!
Can I get a WHOO-HOO, YIPPEE, HOT DAWG, ATTA BABY!!!
 

No comments: