Monday, October 14, 2013

Eagle Pride

Friday night football was a success.  The Eagles came home with a win and so did Leven's girls! Leven's team has 3 more games until district is over. Tomorrow night is "Pink Out" night for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  So Leven got the girls ribbons for their hair (he even picked them out) and I think he is looking for some pink socks.

My cousin's daughter Carsyn with Taydem and Austyn
 My cousin's other daughter, Rylee, with Taydem
 My nephew Aidan's team won their tournament this past weekend in Tyler!

So now that we are having a girl, we must start thinking about names.  There's not too many "T" names that I like.  So I'm leaning towards anything.  Here are a few I like.  And I say "I" because Leven hasn't even mentioned names yet. ha

-Lynnen or Lennyn
-Taryn
-Talon or Talyn
(this is the huge claw of an Eagle.  If I name this little girl Talyn, people will really think I'm a die hard Tatum Eagle fan!!!!)
 
Ok, so you see, we've got some work to do.  I have only come up with three names that I like.  I would love suggestions.  Put your suggestions in the comment box of this post! We need some help!
 
We had some people look at our house yesterday and again today! This is better than nothing.  We haven't heard back from the people today!! Keep praying!
 
HAPPY MONDAY!
NO TEXTING AND DRIVING
CALL UP A FRIEND YOU HAVEN'T TALKED TO IN AWHILE
BE THOUGHTFUL
SMILE

3 comments:

Peyton Sparks said...

Love the name Lennon...T names are hard to think of! Tinley, Tani, Tahnee... only one's I could think of that weren't Tammy or Tasha! haha

Tambra said...

a "T" name? Well you could always take mine! I do love the name Taryn.

Unknown said...

I like Taryn!