Wednesday, October 16, 2013

How bout' them Lady Dawgs!

The Carthage Lady Dawg's finished 1st in district last night.  Although they still have 2 more games, the title is theirs!! Last night was Pink Out Night and Senior Night.  Leven says he has the best group of seniors. And that's a really good thing since he will only have them this year.  It's hard coming into a new school/team with that many seniors.  You never know how they will respond to you as a coach/person.  Congrats on all their success.  Now it's time to get down and dirty for playoffs! Can't wait....

This picture makes me laugh!
 
Thank you for all your prayers.  Yesterday that couple that came back to look at our house for a second time made us an OFFER! I literally shed tears in my office.  We made a counter offer and they accepted! Chrissy just texted me and said she has the contracts that they signed, all the contract needs now is our signatures.  It's a huge relief off our shoulders.  Now it's time to get to packin'! I am going to start this weekend and go until I either run out of boxes or run out of steam.  Praise God!

Yesterday was a good day
-Danin and Eric are having a baby girl
-We have a contract on our house
-Leven's volleyball team won district
and I hate to say this last part as good news
-but hopefully PT has now realized what must be done to turn this school around.  I know they are tired of being in the news. It's time to move forward PT!

No comments: