Friday, October 25, 2013

Going full speed

Man, hard to believe it's been since Monday since I last posted.  So catching up on the week that just flew right by us.
 
Leven has his last district game tonight in Jasper.  Should be a piece of cake.  His record will be 32-8! Pretty great for his first season with these girls.  They will have a warm up game next week and then it's play off time.

Trever's first semester is already coming to a close...well almost.  He says he has all A's and one B.  We will see when semester grades come out.  He's such a smarty!
 
Taydem had her first Vocabulary Parade today at school.  This is a pretty big deal at Tatum Primary School.  For the past 4 years I've seen my nephews do it so it was finally Taydem's turn.  Each kid chooses a word and you dress according to the word you chose.  They do it also around Halloween because a lot of the kids will just wear their Halloween costume. So Taydem (and myself, hehe) chose the word "Fearless!" I knew right away that I wanted her to dress as an Indian.  Leven's grandfather was full blood Sioux Indian so I know how special Leven's Mother's Indian heritage means to her.  So I knew having Tay as an Indian would make her proud, and smile! She was sooooooooooo adorable.  I could just eat her up!!! Here are some pictures of Taydem and the parade.  I didn't get to make the parade because I had to work, but thanks to sooo many people that sent me pics!
 



Ashby's word was "Demolish"

Truitt's was "Furious!"


Tucker's was "Broken!"


Belly Pic


No comments: