Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Fun

Friday night we headed to Carthage to watch Leven's girls play and then headed to watch the Tatum Eagle football game after that.  They both came home with a win.  Both of Leven's games this week are out of town.  So looks like I will be staying home! The drive is just too far for Taydem and I.




Saturday we watched college football pretty much ALL day! And I just love it.  I washed clothes and made some awesome Taco Soup.  Leven mowed the yard and tried playing handyman to the lawn mower.  I was proud of him for not giving up.  He spent all morning trying to fix it and after the third time he said enough is enough! He needs a new part. 

I was walking Saturday afternoon (the weather was amazing!) and I looked over in our yard and saw Taydem playing ball by herself! It was the cutest thing, so I had to take a quick picture.  She was hitting the balls and then chasing them.  And let me tell you, she can hit! She doesn't even need a tee.  If I toss to her she hits it everytime!

Sunday, Taydem and I headed over to a park close by our house to watch my nephew Aidan play some baseball.  I picked up Austyn and took her and Taydem to the park first.  They ran around for about 30 minutes and loved every minute of it.  They play so well together.  I'm so glad Tay has Austyn! Watching them run and run and run made me tired just sitting there! Aidan's team won the championship game and each got a nice trophy!


And speaking of Aidan----Today is his 10th birthday! Seems like yesterday he was just being born.  He's the first grand child and we sure do love him! Isn't he handsome??


Happy happy happy Monday!

No comments: