Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Many Faces of Danin

So my sister and I both work in an office and sit behind a desk ALL day.  Some days we are both super busy and never talk and other days we get pretty bored and text each other until 5:00 pm rolls around.  We crack each other up most of the time.  I know she reads my blogs so she's REALLY going to love me after this post.  I'm sitting here laughing right now! But some days we will take pictures of ourselves OR some days we will take pictures of our food (that, I have no idea why!). But some how it gets us through our LLLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG days.  So here are a few pictures of my beautiful sister, Danin! I love you DANIN!


And here are some pictures of our food.  Most of the time we take a picture of our food to BRAG about what we are eating that day. I was def bragging this day with Pizza King!





Oh and this day as well---Jucy's!


Ok, nuff of all that! Leven's team is 3-0 in district.  They are pretty much going to sweep everyone they play until playoffs get here.  Trever is doing well at Panola.  I texted him this morning and he said it's easier than high school! I remember those days!
 
 
Question- Have you ever eaten at Taco Casa? We have two restaurants here in Longview and they are a huge hit.  We actually have one close by our house and Leven has said over and over, that once we move, he's going to miss Taco Casa! There's not much to it really.  The menu is simple and the prices are great and you get lots of food! Well............my brother and his wife just took ownership of the two locations! So now they have Jucy's Hamburgers AND Taco Casa! Two of our favorites! So excited for them! This is making me hungry. I believe I will get myself a bean burrito at lunch! Yum-my!
 
Happy Hump Day folks!

No comments: