Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pink it is

Well looks like we are having another girl!
 
This baby girl did not want to reveal herself this morning.  It took a little longer this time for Alicia to have an answer.  First she was turned the wrong way so I turned over on my side.  Then once I did that she turned the right way, but then had her legs crossed! Finally-Alicia knew right away that SHE was a girl! Of course I was bummed because I did want to have a boy with Leven.  And I know Leven is a little disappointed.  But now that I have had time to process it, I'm super excited.  Taydem wanted a little sister so badly.  And now she will have her real life baby doll.  This little girl will adore Taydem and always look up to her.  And since Leven is a little older, it will be easier on him as well.  Because just like Tay, this baby girl will be attached at my hip! Which is fine by me.  So we will have us another little volleyball player in the house!
 
Everything else looked great.  Her heart, her two legs and two feet, her arms and hands! I'm smiling as I type.  And on another note, this baby girl will have tons of baby girl clothes to pick through from her older cousins Tyler and Brittyn.  Now if my sister has a girl too, then she will only get Tyler's clothes! I am actually hoping Danin has a girl as well.  They will grow up so close together! We find this out on Tuesday!
 
Please continue to pray for us though.  Our house is still on the market and we've actually come to a stand still.  We haven't had any lookers in a few weeks now.  April will be here before you know it. 
 
Life is good.
Pray for our country.
Be thankful.
Eternal life is better.
 
 
 

No comments: