Thursday, December 30, 2010

DAY 19- Something I Miss

Wow....well this is something you probably say at least once a day. "I miss ___" So here are a few things I miss:

-Being a kid so excited about waking up Christmas morning that you can't even sleep at night
-I miss high school so much...isn't that crazy??
-I also miss my fun college days
-I miss not having to worry about what I eat and when I eat it!!
-I miss being pregnant
-I miss being close to my friend Samantha (she lives in Waller, TX)
-I miss getting to sleep in
-I miss my Nannie (she passed away when I was 17 and I think about her all the time)
-I miss going to the movies ALL the time
- While I'm sitting here thinking I look over at a wedding picture...dang I miss my wedding dress!! ha I loved that thing. Too bad I only got to wear it for one day.
-I miss my Aunt Melinda (she passed away when I was 22) She was always the "fun" one!
-I miss the feeling of not having to stress and worry about bills, raising kids, work, etc!!

As a child you can't wait to "grow up". As an adult you wish you could go back. Take each moment as if it were your last. Enjoy the small things. Don't stress about silly stuff (remember some people have it way worse than you). Do something different for a change! Love love love on your family and friends.

I am off from work tomorrow! Everyone have a safe NEW YEARS weekend.
2011 is going to be a wonderful year!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

The Pabens said...

Dev...I miss you more than words can say! I enjoyed our short visit the other night! Love you!

Amanda LaVergne said...

I miss you like crazy! Maybe 2011 will bring us a chance to catch up face to face :)