Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY 11- Favorite TV Shows

This is probably the wrong question to ask me considering I could gone on and on about my favorite TV shows. Since I can remember I have been addicted to TV. Thank goodness my parents didn't allow us to have TV's in our room growing up or they would've never seen me. As a child my favorite shows consisted of (this will date me a little bit, ha!)

- Family Matters
- Full House
- Step by Step
- Saved by the Bell
- 90210
- Melsrose Place
- FRIENDS
- Lost
- Grey's Anatomy























Then of course ALL the reality shows I have loved:

- Real World
- The Amazing Race
- American Idol
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Dancing with the Stars
- Survivor
- Nasville Star
- Big Brother
- The Kardashians
- Kendra
- American's Next Top Model
- The Biggest Loser

No comments: