Monday, December 13, 2010

DAY 9- A picture of your friends

I am very blessed to have all the friends that are in my life. After you leave high school and then college it is a chore to keep up with everyone. You just get busy! Thank goodness for facebook. What an awesome idea! That is the #1 way I keep up with my friends. I still email and text as well. My friends have almost all got married and some are now working on their second child. Crazy. The best part is that we are all still close. Our kids are going to each others birthday parties! I just love it. I have also made some new friends since moving back home. Natalie works with me and I think she's my long lost twin! Kristen Fairbanks is a coach her in East Texas and we became friends last year while coaching club together! She is another long lost twin. We have so much in common! Here are a few pictures:
This picture has ALL of my clostest girlfriends!! Love them all!
Natalie and I at my 30th birthday!

No comments: