Friday, December 17, 2010

Fa la la la la la la la la

Last night Trever had his Christmas choir concert. He got all spiffed up and was looking right! I took a few pictures before we headed out the door. They did a really good job. So good that they did not sound like a high school choir at all. Thank goodness for iphones. It kept Taydem busy the whole show. Leven had to go to the girls Junior High game at 5, then open the gym for his club volleyball teams practice, then hurried to the concert just in time for the last two songs! Whew...After it was over he headed back to the volleyball practice, while Trever, Taydem, Bradley (Trever's BFF) and I headed to Pizza King! If you are EVER in Longview....it's a must to stop by and eat this pizza! I got plenty so we would have leftovers today for lunch.

This weekend I'm going to make some trash mix. It's my sister's recipe and I figured if she could do it, so can I! I'm also going to make brownies. I found this new recipe and it looks to die for. It has Snickers in it!! Yummy! Have a good weekend!