Friday, December 17, 2010

DAY 12- Goals

As a child/teenager I always set goals for myself. Stuff like...graduate high school, passing tests, making so many points a game in basketball, making 1st team all district, doing well at choir competitions, getting a scholarship, graduating college, getting a job, etc. But now that I have "matured" I don't really set myself any goals. This needs to change, I know. BUT, I do know I want to have one more child (that's not really a goal, but dealing with Leven it is!).

When I usually say I want to do something...I just do it. I don't really think about it. That's probably why The Barker household is so dang busy. I wanted to coach club volleyball....I'm coaching. I want to do a 6 week boot camp...I've completed 2 now. I wanted to sing in front of our HUGE church...I think I've sang 3 times now.

What are your goals? Leave me a comment

No comments: