Monday, January 3, 2011

DAY 20- My nicknames

Alot of people just shorten my name and call me "Dev." Leven has been calling me "Mamma" before I was even pregnant and today still calls me that. My dad has called me "Peevine" since I can remember. I was a huge breakfast eater (still am) and he would always cook me breakfast in the morning before school. I would walk through the kitchen hearing him say, "Deevine she's so fine and she's mine." Deevine turned into Peevine!! Up at work has gotten crazy with my name. A guy named Ryan (he was an intern last summer) started calling me Devin-eesha bc of my rims on my Yukon! (They all give me heck about those rims). After he left the name stuck and Natalie started calling me Devro-neesha. Now Robert just calls me Neesha! That's no lie! I guess I have more nicknames than I thought.

What's your nickname?

No comments: