Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's set

I'm having a "blah" kind of day today! ugh

But enough with all that. My LASIK surgery is set for Monday at 2:00! Yes, this coming Monday. Which I'm still pretty nervous about but I'm happy it's so soon. I CAN NOT stand wearing these glasses. After surgery my vision should be pretty clear in 24 hours. I will go back the next day for a follow up with the doctor just to make sure everything is looking right. So keep me in your prayers in the next few days.



This past weekend Taydem had the FLU! Now I think Leven is getting it. I helped my brother out with a catering Saturday afternoon in Tyler so Leven had to stay home with her. She's 100% better today, but still has some congestion.

This weekend Danin, Taydem, Mom and I are heading to Houston to visit my cousin and her new baby girl. She had her in November and is doing wonderful so far. We are all excited to see and hold her! Taydem will think she's one of her babydolls I'm sure. Taydem is such a good momma to all her babies!!

Recently we purchased a pool table and put it in our gameroom. I didn't think at first we would use it, but so far every night Leven and Trever have played on it, Trever has had friends over to play on it and we've even had 2 poker games on it! Worked out perfect for that.

I also recently chopped Taydem's hair off, again. I swear that I would never cut my daughter's hair...but her hair isn't like my hair! She's has really thin, fine hair and it looks stringy when it gets long. So when I have it cut it looks all thick and bouncy! This time it's in more of a "bob" style...she's cute with short or long hair!!!!

No comments: