Monday, January 17, 2011

Rub my back please....

This past weekend I had another volleyball tournament, this time in Grand Prairie. Leven and I headed to Whitehouse Friday afternoon to watch Trever's basketball game before heading to Burleson. We made it to Burleson around 10 and stayed the night with his friend Danny. We didn't end up going to sleep until after 1 and had to get up bright and early for the tournament. Got to the gym around 7:15 and didn't leave the gym until 7:30 that night. Whew....long day in one gym. My girls did an excellent job once again. I think we ended up 5th again. Now you must remember....my team are all girls from Pine Tree. We are playing teams that are considered "select" teams. Dallas teams that are put together after tons of girls have tried out!! So we are doing really well to keep up with all these teams and beat most of them!! I honestly couldn't move when we started walking out of the gym. I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I was soooooooooo tired!! I can't imagine how my girls felt. Heck I didn't even play! We finally made it back to Longview after 11 and I don't think I have slept that hard in a long time. I didn't wake up until 12 the next day. Thanks to my parents and Danin for watching Taydem all weekend.
Here's my team minus one player!

No comments: