Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here lately

Our holidays and New Years was very relaxing this year. Yesterday school started back up and Leven and Trever had to get themselves back in gear. Trever starts district basketball tonight and has been playing really well. He was one of the starting five at the last game and scored I think 9 or 11 points. I can't remember. My parents bought him some cowboy boots for Christmas and they look so cute on him. He also got a giftcard from Dustin and Molly from Cavendars so I bought him a belt and jeans yesterday. He sure fills those jeans out! 

Taydem is talking up a storm and her new thing is saying "huh." Everything we say we hear "huh" right after. It wears me out!! She is the biggest night owl ever. The girl loves to stay up. She will wake up in the middle of the night and play. And she always manages to crawl into our bed usually around 5:00 every morning. She's a cuddle bug that's for sure.

I have my first volleyball tournament this weekend in Ft. Worth. Thank goodness we have family and friends up that direction to help save on hotel costs. We are staying with my cousin Beth and her family. I don't get to see her but like once a year so this is nice. They live in Southlake. I love love love my team! They are the sweetest girls...sometimes too sweet. I'm looking forward to the next few months working with them. Wish us luck!

No comments: