Friday, January 7, 2011

DAY 24- Something I've Learned

I'm almost finished with this little challenge. It's starting to wear me out! I've learned quiet a lot in my 30 years. I think I have really learned (and taken it all in) the most since being married. I have learned to control my stress level probably the most. The docs could never tell me why I had those seizures but I really feel they had a lot to do with how much stress I put on myself. After my last seizure I had to really learn how to control my feelings, thoughts, anger, etc. In the past I have ALWAYS kept everything inside. Now if something is bothering me I handle it pretty much right then. I can't go to bed upset EVER. I usually keep Leven up talking and talking about whatever the problem is. He usually just lays theres and listens quietly. I haven't had a seizure in 5 1/2 years.

No comments: