Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Weekend full of.....

Fun, birthdays, Easter and volleyball!

Last Friday the girls birthday party went very well! The girls had a blast (worn slap out) and they were hooked up with the presents.  We are so blessed with friends and family.  And the weather was perfect!




Saturday morning I left the house at 4:45 am to make it to Plano on time for my last volleyball tournament.  It was a long day and a long drive home.  The girls gave me a picture frame signed from them all along with a few gift cards to my favorite mexican food restaurant and a new whistle with my name engraved on it.  So sweet and very thoughtful.  This team was my hardest challenge and turned out to be my most difficult one.  Overall, I hope they learned a lot from me and this experience.  (One day I will explain how my heart was broken yesterday!).



I will fill you in on the rest of our weekend tomorrow..................

To be continued....

No comments: