Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Touch of spring

Love my new plants in my pots! This morning Leven had to drive back into Longview to buy 10 more bags of mulch.  I didn't realize our flowerbeds where that big! I'm excited to see the difference when I get home this afternoon.  Yesterday we cleaned up the back porch and Leven turned on some music outside.  He started dancing with the girls and they had a ball with him.  It was really sweet to watch.  There's a Daddy/Daughter dance coming up soon so he told Taydem they needed to practice.  Then you look over at Tenlee and she's got her hands up in the air "my turn my turn" was written all over her face. 
Well then Momma got a little jealous and also wanted a turn! Love this time change.  I can't say it enough.  Later after eating supper and cleaning up, we all took a ride on the golf cart.  Leven and Taydem ended the night with some softball practice while I did some walking.  Who knows what Tenlee was doing....kidding.  We keep a close eye on her!
 
Taydem has gymnastics today until 5:00 and then Leven will take her straight to softball practice.  I'll grab Tenlee on my way home and then she and I will head to the fields.  Tatum has a really nice walking trail around the park.  So she and I will hit that up a few times until Taydem is finished. 
 
 








No comments: