Thursday, March 24, 2016

Moments

Tuesday morning Tenlee woke up with 101.5 temp.  I ended up staying home with her and took her to see her doctor that morning.  She had a double ear infection.  Not something we were wanting to deal with the week of her birthday party.  She slept the majority of that day and I actually got quite a lot done around the house.  I got caught up on all the laundry, I planted about 5 more plants and then I created a new flowerbed in the back yard.  There's this small corner right outside the kitchen window where we had planted one of those trees and we needed something else there.  I was really proud of myself.  I think it turned out good! And I love looking at it from the kitchen.
 
Leven stayed home with Tenlee yesterday until about 2.  He has athletics last period and it was volleyball day so he needed to be there.  So thankful the daycare allowed him to drop her off for a few hours.  And she got there just in time to have some cupcakes from Baylee's birthday party.  Yesterday she turned the big 2! This picture is so funny of the two of them.

The teachers told Danin that the icing fell off of the cupcakes for some odd reason.  The girls are looking at their cupcakes like "where's the good stuff?"
 
Danin and I have finally got everything ready for their party tomorrow.  Now we just have to set everything up in the morning.  It poured in the middle of the night last night.  I'm hoping the sun comes out today and dries everything up! Or our backyard is going to be a mess. 

These are the cupcakes we had made to look like ice cream cones.  Can not wait to take a bite!
 Lucy lives in our neighborhood and she and I went to school together. 
Her cupcakes are the best!
Hers not feeling good

Hers feeling better!! This picture cracks me up!

This is the cutest video!


 


 

No comments: