Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Bubba's home

My flowerbeds looked so much better yesterday when I got home from work!  Money well spent.  But in the end, 10 plants had died and were pulled up.  So now we are left with gaps! I'm hoping to get 2 Crepe Myrtles and then I will just buy some bushes of some sort for the other places.  I also recently purchased the two pots standing on both sides of the front door. 
We are enjoying getting our house/yard together.
 
 
 Look who got home today!! Bubba! Tatum schools had an early release day so Taydem got to get out of school early and see her brother.  It's been a few months and we've missed him! He's getting to stay with us until Saturday.  Taydem has her first softball game on Saturday morning and he wants to stay and see her game before leaving. 
 
 
So I've started my Hammer and Chisel videos once again.  I'm going to try HARD to do this workout every day for 60 days. Well you get Thursdays off....but I will probably have to replace my Saturdays sometime and do on Thursdays.  Since Leven and I are going to Cabo in June, my goal is to get this body toned up.  I will try and post my "accountability" videos every now and then on my blog.  Last night was a tough one.  I have never been a very good jumper.  No "ups" on this white girl and I still can't jump well.  And now, there's a whole lot more jiggling going on everywhere.  I've moved my workout space into Tenlee's room.  This room is the room we are least in.  I need to go ahead and break her crib down because she won't go near that thing now.  She sleeps with her Taytay every night. 
 
I have two more Wednesday volleyball practices left.  This club season flew by, but so does eveything else. Our tournament this weekend is in Shreveport.....finally a close one! Happy HUMP Day!

No comments: