Friday, March 18, 2016

Batter up

Taydem had softball practice last night.  Tenlee is finally at the age where she can roam around (always watching her) and she understands when I tell her "no!".  She's very busy right now and wants to touch and grab everything.  So during practice, Tenlee was having a good time in the dugout.  I took her shoes off so she could walk around in the dirt and of course loved that. 

This time of the year, we will practically live at the ball park.  I just looked at her schedule and she has 12 total games.  Last year it rained so much we probably only got to play half of the games.  Leven is umpiring again this year so he will be at the ball park A LOT! It's great extra money for him and he also went ahead and got certified this year.  This will let him do all ages, district tournaments and more games he can work in the Longview area.  He should stay busy all summer! He is headed to Shreveport today with his friend Patrick.  He's been waiting on this day all week!

Today, I'm meeting Trever for lunch.  I have seen him like 3 minutes since Wednesday so I'm glad we are getting to spend at least an hour together! lol I understand him wanting to see his friends when he comes home as well.  I was the same way back in the day.  He is taking Taydem (and Tenlee) to her softball game in the morning. Since I have volleyball in Shreveport and Leven will be driving home from Shreveport.  Thankful he can do this for us.  I just hope he keeps up with Tenlee!

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments: