Monday, June 2, 2014

The last week of school...........
 
Leven and Trever are in Lubbock today at Trever's Texas Tech Orientation.  Leven said Trever's head has been on a swivel since they arrived up there.  Trever said he has never seen that many good looking girls in one place.  I just pray he can keep his head on straight and those grades up! Yesterday they found him a place to live and hopefully after today he will be registered and ready to go come fall semester.  They fly home tomorrow.  I'm actually ready for Leven to get back home.  I don't see how single parents do it. 
 
Yesterday my cousin Whitney watched Tenlee for me and Taydem and I went to the movies to see Maleficent! Taydem has been dying to see it and has been counting down the days until the movie came out.  We both LOVED it and Taydem is ready to go back and see it again.  It really was a good movie!   I highly recommend it.
 These days I have to make this child get serious and smile.  She is too silly sometimes!
 And she loves her some popcorn.  Since I've been trying to eat good, I had to limit myself on the popcorn. 
 I love this picture of my girls.  They were both in my bed watching TV.  Just as quiet as can be while I got some things done around the house.  Tenlee is such a good baby.  Just like Taydem was as a baby.  Just so chill.  Have I mentioned that she's already 2 months?
She goes to her 2 month checkup on Thursday and get her next round of shots...
dun dun dun!
My sister's baby's 2 month check up stats were off the charts...read my words...OFF.THE.CHARTS!
99% IN HEIGHT AND 95% IN WEIGHT! I'm anxious to see where Tenlee will be.  
Happy Monday...
now if only I could quit with the yawning!

No comments: